Celebrate SAF with 20% SPC Fuel Promotion From Now Till 31 July 2016

Dear folks,

Attention all National servicemen who drive, you can now enjoy 20% off SPC Fuel promotion till 31 July 2016.

What you need to do to enjoy this promotion?

1. Visit SPC in your uniform OR

2. Flash your 11B service card

Important Note: This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any existing discount or promotion If you have SPC card and POSB everyday card, you can enjoy 15% + 6% rebate = total 21% discount, so you decide which offer is better.

Terms and conditions apply.

– This promotion is exclusive for all SAF/SPF/SCDF personal in uniform or when 11B service card is being presented.

– Other terms and conditions apply.