8 Pairs of GV Gold Class Movie Tickets to be Grabbed with Brother Spot and Win Contest
Simply spot buses with Brother Advertisement on them and submit the bus service number to qualify for the draw.
The more you spot, the higher your chances of winning.
Contest period is from Now till 31st October 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- You must “LIKE” Brother Facebook Page to qualify for the Spot the Brother Bus campaign.
- The closing date for submission is 31 October 2012.
- This lucky draw is open to Singapore citizens and residents only.
- Employees or staff and relatives of those employees of Brother or any other party directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the draw is not eligible for the campaign.
- Each NRIC or FIN is to be unique, and is allowed to submit up to 6 entries.
- You can only submit each Bus Service number once. Please ensure that the correct Service number is selected as failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Brother reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who has been determined to act unfairly or against the rules.
- The draw will be conducted within 7 days from the closing date for submission and 1 winning eligible person will be selected at random by such means and methods determined by Brother.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook or the provided email.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond to offer and 14 days after responding to collect their prize.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Winners are required to produce proof of identity at point of collection of prizes. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify the winner if required documents are not presented at point of collection.
- Brother reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate this campaign or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice, including without limitation, the eligibility of any person, the bases and methods of identification of the winner and the date of the draw.
- Brother shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the draw, including any act or omission relating to any person’s participation howsoever caused, any error in computing any draw chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.